As our cruise slowly draws to a close, I thought I would share my top 10 favorite moments with you. There were many more moments and feelings, but this list should give you a good idea!
- Learning from and working with brilliant, enthusiastic, and hardworking scientists.
- Standing off the side of the Northwind at sunset and speeding back to the Alucia.
- Salsa dancing lessons from Fredy, Lake, Mayelin, and Rolando.
- Dancing and singing with Amy in the lab during filtering.
- The ~35 hours that I spent underwater during this trip (including the priceless moments that I had with a shark and several grouper).
- Snorkeling through Acropora palmata fields.
- Baking chocolate chip cookies with Mitch in the Alucia kitchen.
- Watching birds from the bow of the ship with Tyler.
- Standing on the sun deck (top deck) and watching the sunrises and sunsets.
- Dancing in the moonlight and under the stars with new friends.
Thanks for reading!